Tetsujin's Adventures

Various Robots & Ranting!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh no!

It's my birthday!

I heard from Toru in Tokyo and Rukmin in Sri Lanka with birthday greetings!

My health is improving and I have decided to take a cruise to Mexico for some additional rest. Jim and I leave tomorrow night! Jim almost did not make it because he has no passport or birth certificate available. Lucky for him and I, his father had a baptism certificate which works as well with US customs! We thought that we need a break from the stress levels lately.

Yesterday, We saw the "Da Vinci Code" film which I thought was a faithful version of the book, a little slow but I enjoyed it immensely. Dinner at a tapas restaurant "Tango Tu Tu" in CityWalk and I bought a RUR 2000 robot for myself as well as a Fossil leather messenger bag.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home